New Indian in Dalian

Hello friends, I am an Indian and recently moved to Dalian to work as a researcher here. I would like to meet people form India and also let me know if there is any Indian community here to join. I like to make friends from different origin and living in Xinghai square area

Hello dhanjai  :cheers:

I invite you to check out our network section Indian expatriates in Dalian to have a list of indian community near you!

Regards
Kenjee

hello Brother my name is wangxuan (ALEX WANG) I am a native Dalian 23-year boy  who is eagerly seeking a admission of Javāharlāl Nehrū university . as you know ,the long distance between India&China and the scarce information make it difficult to get the message from this famous university .so i am rush to find a native Indian friend who want is willing to help me during applying this university .i have prepared to devote myself to the friendship building-career of all Asian .if you are in Dalian now ,and have QQ or wechat ID, I am looking forward to get positive reply from you! My wechat ID is "smartguywang"  QQ:979061487 and my telephone is 15566960526  .  Thanks! If you need any help in Dalian-living, please dont hesitate to call me .