Filipino Community in HCM, Vietnam

Hello po sa inyo lahat. Cencya na po kong sumali ako sa filipino community.gusto ko lang makakita ng maraming friends na kausap para pang paalis ng homesick. Atsaka sumali din ako para tulungan kapatid ko na lalake 37yrs old na makapag work dito kahit anong trabaho.

HI Reggie9,

Great to have you on board :)

Maybe you are new and you didn't know : but when posting on the Anglophone Forum we would really appreciate if you can keep it in English so as everyone understand and participate to the discussion please :)

Much thanks

Maximilien

Okey just feel at home here in HCMC

Hi Kababayans!  :)

hello

Hello Peter

hi everyone, is there any filipino who is working at manufacturing company?

thanks  :):):)

hello I'm new here in HO chi Minh balita ko mdami dw pinoy dto sna ma meet ko kau I'm working here as teppanyaki chef .

Wow ganda naman nang work mo kabayan,saan ka naka stay dito sa Saigon

Hey guys don't post in tagalog, the admin will warn you. Thanks, Good morning

Hello everyone !! Im just new here in Viet, maybe you can help me to find a job.  Im from Batangas pla :D .

What kind of job do you know,i you know how to sing you can work with because i'm a musician!

I can sing but not that too much . Hehe . What kind of genre r u playing

All kind of genre if you are interested i can teach you how to sing,.By the way this is my number xxx you can add my fb name Nelson xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sir sa likn city ako ng wwork sa my kumho building ..

In what district it. Is?

DISTRICT 1 sir

A okey dati sa district 1 ako sa caravwlle tumutugtog

Kilala nio po si sitti

Oo kilala ko si Sitti

malapit lng resti nmin sa hard rock sir

A yes tingnan ko sa map ano nga name nang restarant nyo

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

There have already been numerous warnings on this topic, which seem to go ignored.

This is an ANGLOPHONE Forum!

Please post in ENGLISH ONLY here!

It would be unfortunate if we should find it necessary to close this topic thread because members continue to post in Tagalog here.

Kindly take the time to read the VIETNAM FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT section on "Language".

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi, wellcome to Vietnam
Do you have job yet?
my name is Loan, i live in Ho Chi Minh city.
Could you teaching english? hope to see your reply.

Loan

hello po. freshly graduate po ako in culinary arts. tanong ko lng po kung may suggest kayo kitchen job dyan sa vietnam. salamat po.

do not post in tagalog sir, the admin will warn you. thanks

Please speak in english language the admin which is a foreigner implements the english language

hello im a fresh graduate in culinary arts management. well im finding a kitchen job in hcm vietnam hotel or restaurant if any filipino know something please message me. really need a job outside the country to learn more. thanks

Hahahaha. ***********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Pibita,

ENGLISH ONLY please!!!

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

TGIF! have a great weekend ahead KABAYANS! ;)

If you are interested in bar work in district 5 then you are welcome to email me your CV. I will be holding interviews next week.

Here is the job post:

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … start.html

Anyone of you been to Phnom Phenh and Siam Reap from Ho Chi Minh City? I want to travel there, i need first hand information for travel by Bus..

Thank you kababayans (co-patriots)..

Me

Search for sapaco tourist.

Hello Guys!!!

Hello... filipino here also! Cebuano pod! Hehehe... If its not a bother, pls help me find a work here, teaching 2 b exact! Pls contact me ... MABUHAY! I am a teacher by profession back in our country and undegone tesol trainng here in vietnam.

try to search GIANT IBIS,

hello Des,

it depends what kind of job you are looking.

hello fellow kababayans! Would there be any Tet celebrations mga kababayan? i will be in HCMC from Feb 10 to 15. I would like to meet you all. cam on!!

Here is FB group:
SaPi - Samahang Pinoy sa Ho Chi Minh facebook.com/groups/609767169081242/
maybe you can contact some country mates there.