Hotels

hey im new to this site,

im probably moving to Thailand in the new year , but , I will be spending 7 weeks from November 3 travelling down the railway to Phuket from chaing mai

I want to start in Chaing mai staying for a week.

can anyone recommend a hotel that is in the action,,old town and night bazzar, is clean etc, maybe with a balcony so I can watch street life... for a budget of around £18 a night , and is guest friendly ,just in case

thanks
mike

minilaka wrote:

hey im new to this site,

im probably moving to Thailand in the new year , but , I will be spending 7 weeks from November 3 travelling down the railway to Phuket from chaing mai

I want to start in Chaing mai staying for a week.

can anyone recommend a hotel that is in the action,,old town and night bazzar, is clean etc, maybe with a balcony so I can watch street life... for a budget of around £18 a night , and is guest friendly ,just in case

thanks
mike

Hi and welcome to the forum
Best bet to find a hotel is a Google search. There are a myriad of places in CM to suit all budgets.

thanks stumpy ,

I have been looking but there are so many .. I was just hoping that some one could recommend one that fits my criteria ....  just so that I get off to a good start on my trip

minilaka wrote:

thanks stumpy ,

I have been looking but there are so many .. I was just hoping that some one could recommend one that fits my criteria ....  just so that I get off to a good start on my trip

Pick one and stay for 2 or 3 days. Look around and find another if not suitable.