How to learn fluent arabic language guys?

I really find it hard even I grow up in jeddah. any tips?

Try sitting with Arab women. Also go online and order some Arabic books. One of the books that helped me A LOT was a book called Mastering Arabic. But as I mentioned primarily sit with the native people you will get a flavour of the arabic language.

Good advice already. You have to start with basic words. Start with number, directions and general meet and greet. Localize with the people and u shud be sailing soon.

Hello friends,

Following are the steps required to learn Arabic:

1) Learn Arabic Alphabets, their names, their sounds, there stand alone, begining, medial, ending forms.

2) Basic Vowels, how to apply them to the alphabets.

3) How to join these alphabets to make words.

4) Basic vocabulary.

5) Nouns, Verbs and Haroof (particle)

please learn the above first then I will tell you the other 650 steps:

thanks

my only advice to add to this is to memorize in sentences, phrases... stand alone vocabulary is ok but if you're not able to put words in sentences, phrases in order to communicate a large amount of Vocab isn't going to really help.

All English language schools in Jeddah offer Arabic courses.  You can try adult education places like Berlitz and the Saudi Cultural Center.   You also could contact k-12 schools and ask them for Arabic tutors.  Another option: sign up for classes at the university. 
You also could have a look on expatriates.com.  You can advertise for a teacher there.  I've found many English language students there.

Does it help to know the script? How hard is it to learn to read and write? I found when I was learning Thai having a good knowledge of the script was useful, but it's a very different language.

Hello Psy-fi,

Arabic Script:

There are two schools of thought, if you are in Saudi Arabia for say 2 years and want to converse and shop and take Taxi etc. you could learn Arabic without the script too, but you will be handicapped from the beginning, but it is possible and it is being taught. I can send you some links in case you are interested.

The real beauty and charm of Arabic is in learning its script and vowels along with its unique sounds and pronunciation. I will always advocate to learn it the proper way, even if it takes 10 years. There is no alternate for ;purity' and 'originality'.

Hi Riaz,

What you said makes sense.  I really found that having a working knowledge of the script made learning the language a richer experience in Thai.  If you could send those link that would be great.

Cheers

Hello,

I do not feel very happy in posting these links to you, I still request you to learn arabic in arabic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabethttp://transliteration.org/quran/Transl … Trans2.htm