Where is the best place to visit in philipine ?

.where is the best place to visit in philipine ?

Hi jusha,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that your post is now on the Philippines Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

jusha wrote:

Depends on what you're looking for...ELABORATE...

jusha wrote:

well i believe you can fly to manila -cebu and kalibo from korea  ,after that can visit any of the other 7000 + islands    -depending how long you stay   /like

I am from Davao and I know there has been an influx of Koreans in the recent years and still growing in numbers to this day.  So, I guess Davao can be a good consideration.  In Davao, you'll have a taste of both the city life and still get the feel of simple rural life.  You have beaches just a few minutes from the city.  There are lots of Korean restaurants if you prefer not to be adventurous.  There are lots and lots of hotels that you can choose from depending on what suits your budget and taste. 

Hope was able to give you an idea.  Cheers.

Yes, the Philippines have a lot in store you and truly "It's More Fun in the Philippines". Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Laguna, Manila, Palawan, Quezon Province, Tagaytay and Zambales are just few of the beautiful places you do not want to miss when visiting the Philippines.  There are many more and you will be surprised when you get here.  These are amazing places to visit and they are well worth it. PM me for more details! the city you are looking for really depends on what your heart desires =) and must be based on what activities you enjoy the most =)

Dumaguete is the best place to live in the Philippines, lol but everyone would have their own best place for one reason or another, but Dumaguete is very nice, it has great educational places like Silliman and St Pauls Uni and the people are very friendly, its easy to drive a car there as its only a small city on the water, there are some great scuba diving spots, there are many diving instructors, if you need to learn look up Jonathan Alerre he is awesome .. there are plenty of food place with reasonable prices .. try Awesome Desserts Cafe on the boulevard its great and has a bar too and great cheesecake and coffee.. anyway travel around and have a look lots of Awesome places in the philippines

rimmo59 wrote:

Dumaguete is the best place to live in the Philippines, lol but everyone would have their own best place for one reason or another, but Dumaguete is very nice, it has great educational places like Silliman and St Pauls Uni and the people are very friendly, its easy to drive a car there as its only a small city on the water, there are some great scuba diving spots, there are many diving instructors, if you need to learn look up Jonathan Alerre he is awesome .. there are plenty of food place with reasonable prices .. try Awesome Desserts Cafe on the boulevard its great and has a bar too and great cheesecake and coffee.. anyway travel around and have a look lots of Awesome places in the philippines

Awesome