Handicraft from Rwanda - how to transport to Belgium?

I am friend of the School for Handicap children in Rwanda. My close friend in Poland is an official representative of this organization in Poland. Children of that school created very nice hand bags and vases during their practical lessons and they would like to sale them.
Currently I am helping out to find the way of bringing them to Poland. As I leave in Brussels and is not far away from Belgium to Poland I am considering bringing them here first. Is anybody there who can advise how to organize the transport cheap? Do you know, if we have to pay any duty or any other additional charges for bringing the handicraft from Rwanda to Belgium?

Thank you for your support!

Sir If you want to buy handicraft products worldwide you can easily find them at a well known website Artisans Galleria where one can buy any handicraft product anywhere from the earth

William Joyce wrote:

Sir If you want to buy handicraft products worldwide you can easily find them at a well known website Artisans Galleria where one can buy any handicraft product anywhere from the earth

Just a few points, The actual post is in fact 5 years old and the poster has not active in 3 years on the site. But thank you for the input all the same.

SimCityAT
Expat Team