Any one know about the news for the new Immigration office in KL Malay

Any one know about the news for the new Immigration office in KL Malaysia???   

Like if I want to bring a Indonesian woman to live here or how things work?  Any experience?

What do you think about the government?  Are laws changing in expats favor? Last I heard on Kawin Campur expats with nikah contracts can not even own land and neither can their spouse an Indonesian citizen buy land either???

No new immigration office to my knowledge. Still the HQ in Putrajaya and the closest one to KL City Centre is in Damansara.

If a person wants to live in Malaysia they just apply for a permit of some type. Either an employment pass associated with a job, or there is a 10 year social visit pass under the Malaysia my second home (MM2H) programme. MM2H does not permit any family members from taking up employment in a local company, but does allow children to attend a private or international school (local schools do not accept foreign students)

Foreigners can buy property not land (the minimum property value was changed in March 2014 to RM1 million).

So although foreigners are welcome, all the criteria are becoming more difficult. i.e. the MM2H financial eligibility criteria is now higher, minimum purchase price has doubled, and setting up a 100% foreign-owned company now also requires RM1 million working capital (doubled) and there are restrictions on what kind of business they can run. There is also a RM5k monthly salary level for a professional to qualify for an employment pass.

The country still welcomes investors and it is a popular place for several industries to set up major representations.

To check on specific criteria for their Indonesian neighbours, I suggest you contact their Embassy to make enquiries