Moving to Riyadh

I will shortly be moving to Riyadh to work in the Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City Hospital and wondered if there are any bloggers who also work there, if so can anyone tell me what to expect from the compound? I will initially be travelling alone as we are awaiting a decision about whether or not my husband has got a job.  Any advice would be welcome.

Thank you

hi there!
Im afraid I dont have info on what you asked but I am wondering how you got the position as I am looking to relocate also..hoping to get an admin/clerical role in one of the hospital citys also but not sure the route to take to find a position!

Hi Pepsie. The Compound in SBAHC is good, if you are going to ask me. I've visited one of their compound months ago. It has its own  very good gym, large swimming pool area and nice accommodations. I have only seen half of it and heard the same comment from people visited SBAHC compound.

it is a nice place ... it like 25km away from riyadh but i have hard it is lovely inside. never been there though but i pass by every week over there. you just need to think about the hot weather over here LOL

Which is best for expat healthcare workers in regards to salary and living accomadations? King Faisal or SBAH city hospital?

Both are of high standards,

SBAH's worst feature is that its a bit far from the city, and KFH is almost in the middle of the city. both have a good name, but I'd say KFH is still better.

people might think other wise.

Salman

I will vote for KFH any day...

I have used Dallah and Dr.Sulaiman AlHabib Medical center (HMC) recently and found the doctors were great and the service quick and professional.

Hi
I am living in Saudi for long time and believe that KFSH and the Military Hospital in Riyadh are the best hospitals in the kingdom.
DALLAH and DR.Sulaiman Alhabib are private hospitals and many KFSH doctors work as part time in Dr.Sulaiman Alhabib.
This is  my point of view.