1Bdrm Apartment Needed for 1 month (7/28-8/28) Dates Flexible

Hey!

I'm staying in Phnom Penh for 1 month (7/28-8/28) and need a short term rental. If you have, or know of a 1 bedroom apartment available for rent let me know. I would ideally like to be located near Kampuchea Krom Blvd, but all locations relatively near the city center are okay. I'm willing to pay between $200-350 for the month.

My minimum requirements are that the apartment has a kitchen, refrigerator, A/C, hot water, and a washing machine.

Ideally, I would like the apartment to have a balcony and internet access.

Please feel free to contact me by phone: 855 963 245 118 or by email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Kelsey

hi Kelsey

We have a beautiful western design house in Boeng Trebek which is about 10 minutes from BKK1 and the Russian market.  We have a big room, on the 1st floor  with queen size bed and attached bathroom for rent for short term rentals.

Our home is quite big with lots of space and its well kept and quiet with a nice potted garden.
Its a beautiful property with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room,large living room and lots of parking space. There is a huge open attic and a very nice balcony on the 2nd floor, great for sitting out or for a cool party.

Its very secure house, the owner is a well known senior police officer. The neighborhood is very lively with its own sub commune. Its a dead-end road and there are no noisy mini-factories nearby.

There are motos and tuk tuks available just round the corner, and lots of shops and small restaurants in the neighborhood. There has not been any snatch thieves, mugging or break-ins on my street in the last 3 years I have lived here!

The house has a fast & strong wifi. Our maid will clean your room and do your laundry and change your sheets one a week!. Rent will include electricity, water,garbage collection and bottled drinking water, All you need is to pay fixed monthly rent USd 350 (big room) USd 250 (small room) per month!

Its house not suitable for those on a tight budget or wanting to be near town center, nor someone who wants to have a party house.

Sorry I cant seem to find the attachment button to  show you   some pictures of the room,
Call or email me and we can meet to show off our house and your room,

With warm regards

Thanks

Ruben Mahendran.
[email protected]
010 225 079
012 225 079

@ Kelsey > I advise you to browse through the different categories available on the Housing in Phnom Penh section, you may find what you are looking for. You may also post your request in the same section, it may help you to raise your chances. :)

-----------------------------------------
@ Ruben M. > Can you post this housing offer in the Housing in Phnom Penh under the category Rooms for rent in Phnom Penh or Shared accommodation in Phnom Penh section?

Do note that this is the most appropriate section for your ad, you can also add photos in these sections as well.

Priscilla

(NOTE : i advise both of you not to leave your phone number on a public forum for security reasons)

I'm paolo I live in preah monivong boulevard  after law university , there is a bus that go on all the boulevard about 10 minutes for 0,30 usd , if u like  I have a room I can rent u  at 250 dollar, u can have your private bath and use kitchen and dinner room too,I live alone so no problem, it's a four floor without lift, the apartment new, just built
Paolo magnone