New in Shenzhen

hello,i'm Tim ! I live in shenzhen at futian district, I'll be glad to meet you !
how long you've been in shenzhen ?

Hi all! I am currently in Shenzhen for a couple days, and I would like to know if anyone would like to grab a beer, meal, or, more adventurously, some outdoor activity like hiking?

I will be moving to Shenzhen a year from now, and I'm just taking in the sights at the moment.

Hi happy and humouros Chinese boy ;-)

I am moving to SZ end of July/beginning of August. Would like to meet you...

My WeChat ID is: ***

Cheers
Lara

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi all!

As I already mentioned, I am moving to SZ end of July/beginning of August and would like to meet some new friends.

So @ all, please be free to add me to WeChat: ***

Hope to see you soon there :-)

Cheers
Lara

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Welcome! I run a local group on meetup that has events, you're more than welcome to join us to meet me and other people here in Shenzhen!
++++
Otherwise, feel free to add me on wechat, I'm roseshenzhen

Best,
Rose

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please

Thank you , I shall add you ..hoping to ++++

Ziyad

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

all of you are interesting people and we should meet up!
my wechat id is: xxx
I live in shekou area.

Adam

Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

lets have coffee in OCT, when ever you have time my office is here

Hey guys, I've just seen your messages, I'm also new in Shenzhen and I would like to join a new group of foreigners. If anybody is interested, please feel free to contact me . Thank you ;)

Welcome to Shenzhen. I also just come back in Shenzhen for a moment. I was in France last year. I can also speak french. ^.^
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

I am new in Shenzhen too. Been here for a year now.

Great!  Welcome to Shenzhen!  look forward to meet you!

Hello Gabriela.  My name is Edwin and I'm in Portland, Oregon, US.  I plan on being in Shenzhen from Sep 8 to 28 and am looking for a furnished apt that's near a convenient expat area.  People recommended the Sea World area.  Important things are that the place is furnished, has a kitchen, and clean.

I plan on visiting Shenzhen every two months for two to three weeks at a time so I'd like to find an apt rather than stay at a hotel.

I read on your post that you're in real estate.  If you have any trustworthy connections for my apt search, I'd really appreciate it.  Also, as a fellow foreigner, it'll be nice to meet you if you're around.

Thanks,
Edwin

Hi there, I am also new to Shenzhen. I am from Law Vegas. I recently started a teaching job here. Woild love to make friends. What is your wechat?

Hi Bruise Lee:

It's Kenneth J. Mate here....my wechat is Kansaken
Kindly add me to your wechat.
I'll be in Shenzhen around September 9th to 15th....I'll be working in the Longgang area.
I'm very familiar with the city as I have lived there previously for 2 years. (2010/2011 and 2014/2015).
Look forward meeting you.
Regards,
Ken

Hello there,

I will be in ShenZhen for 2 months from London. Do you fancy a meet up?

Thanks,
Joel

hello! my name is Glen. i am a real estate broker in lianjia, which is a famous real estate agenda company in China. but i am not expat. i am a chinese. if you like to make friend, feel free to contact me. my WeChat: glen***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hi, where do you live now? do you like playing football?

Hey, Gabriela,

I am Jimmy, local Chinese, living in Longhua district while working in Longgang district of Shenzhen.

Well, guess you've been working in Shenzhen, just do in Rome as Rome does, you should use the social networking app WECHAT, right ?

my id is mobilemail755, expecting to talk to you more ....

Hi, I am from Singapore. 35years old male. I am in Shenzhen .. we can arrange to meet up for coffee .. I am staying at BanTian District

Hi, I am from Singapore and currently in Shenzhen. You have recommendation to meet more friends ?