Degree Attestation Service Provider for Bahrain Embassy

Hello All,

Kindly suggest some reliable and efficient service providers for Degree Attestation for Bahrain. I am currently based in Abu Dhabi, UAE and will be relocating to Bahrain in August, 2014. In the mean time, I have to start the attestation process here in UAE itself so I will be able to have it as soon as possible for the Visa purpose.

Suggestions for service providers in UAE.

Thanks,

Shariq

Just get the Apostille sticker , it's enough !

As Bahrain is one of the countries which is in the list of party to the Hague Convention  ;)

Thanks gunner757. Could you please elaborate on the Apostille Sticker; does it follow the same procedure as attestation or different? Also, from your experience, how long will the Apostille will take?

Thanks again for your inputs.

Shariq

Attestation is different !

As you have to go to the required embassy, suppose you are going to Bahrain , you have to attest the document at Embassy of Bahrain !

And again (if) you plan to work in Saudi Arabia you would have to visit Embassy of Saudi Arabia to attest the documents !

Only few countries have a look : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostille_Convention

After you enter the Apostille sticker on your document , you can use it in any of the countries which follow the convention like U.S , U.K , Bahrain , Oman etc !

So now you have two chances , you can
1. Go to the Embassy of Bahrain to attest your document ,
or
2. Take an Apostille  sticker from your national embassy and you wouldn't have the need to attest your documents at the Embassy of Bahrain

And you won't have the need to go for attestation if you go to any of the countries which follow the "Apostille Convention "

Appreciate your inputs gunner757. I have highlighted my queries in RED.

1. Go to the Embassy of Bahrain to attest your document (Can I do it in Embassy of Bahrain in UAE or do I need to do it in the country where the certificate has been issued i.e. India?)
or
2. Take an Apostille  sticker from your national embassy and you wouldn't have the need to attest your documents at the Embassy of Bahrain ("Take an Apostille sticker from your national embassy", you mean Indian or Bahrain Embassy?, and if Bahrain, can I do it in UAE itself or do I need to get it from India?)

I would really appreciate your guidance.

Thanks,

Shariq

(Can I do it in Embassy of Bahrain in UAE or do I need to do it in the country where the certificate has been issued i.e. India?)

If you want to attest the document , if you have "Ministry of External Affairs " stamp on the certificate , just visit the Bahraini Embassy !

("Take an Apostille sticker from your national embassy", you mean Indian or Bahrain Embassy?, and if Bahrain, can I do it in UAE itself or do I need to get it from India?)

Apostille sticker will be done by Indian Embassy , and I am not sure if Indian Embassy in UAE will put the sticker , maybe you should visit India and do the stamping from there !

Give "Consulate General India" a call and they will assist you better Tel : +971.4.3971222
Address:  Al Hamariya, Diplomatic Enclave, Bur Dubai,

P.S The Apostille sticker won't take more than 3 days ;) , I have done it once and it's a simple procedure !

So I left you with two choices , either you "attest your document with Bahraini Embassy " or , just add an Apostille sticker so you won't have to attest the document in any of the countries which follow the Apostille Convention !

Regards ,
Tariq

Thanks gunner757.

I do have Ministry of External Affairs stamp on my certificate. So, if I understand correctly, I can take my certificate to Bahrain Embassy in UAE and get it attested. Also, I will definitely give a call to Consulate General India to know the procedure and steps. Thanks again for your valuable input. Appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shariq