Getting divorced in Bahrain

Can anyone help with a lawyer who can help?
We aren't Bahraini and married in Ireland.
Thanks

No experience in this. But my first thought is maybe you could seek advise from the Irish embassy if there is one here.

Am not sure but might be public prosecution can help you.
But if you can tolerate then please dont go for divorce...
Thank you

Farhaz wrote:

No experience in this. But my first thought is maybe you could seek advise from the Irish embassy if there is one here.

I second that.

nawal ahmed wrote:

Am not sure but might be public prosecution can help you.
But if you can tolerate then please dont go for divorce...
Thank you

It's perfectly okay for a couple to separate if they have unsolvable disputes and not die everyday.

Thanks for the replies. Within the Irish law we've got to be separated for 5 years. We are hoping for something quicker here

5 years!!!! Maybe UK can help as it states you can get divorced after one year of marriage with reasonable grounds. If the divorce is amicable then maybe see about setting blame and getting the divorce quicker. Bahrain is not the place to do this though. Maybe take leave, go to UK and do it there or as the others state, check with your embassy to be on the safe side

I also wouldn't recommend getting divorced in Bahrain.

You may find yourself coming out of it pretty badly - happened to a friend of mine and she was ending up with nothing!

I know what you have to do , as I was as a witness for a forger divorces , you go to GOSI complex to a tourney department .
Both of you and ask for civil divorce . U should both had an agreement about expense , children etc . Than things will go eazy . Let me know if u need more info .
This divorces doc. Can be send to your embassy to get it official in Ireland . Done and u are a free women . And you can invite me for a coffee . Was a jock . Please let me know if u need more help no worries

Lawyer miss.soha...tel 36361303. .very  good. .lawyer in Bahrain