Tips of finding an EMT nanny (not au pair) job?

HI- Does anyone know of a reputable Nanny Agency?  I have a lot of childcare experience and would love to find a nanny job. I keep coming across au pair jobs. That would have been fine for me 20 years ago, but I need something that pays commensurate with my experience and has more hours etc.  I can work in France legally, so that's not an issue.

Thank you!

Amy

Hello
i dont know any agency but i am looking for a afterschool nanny for my 2 kids. Let me know if you are interested!

Hello, I'd love to hear more about the position. Ages of children, where you are located, pay, hours? Is this live in or out? Thanks! Amy

Hi Amy
This is a live out position, in Paris 17. My kids are 5 and 7. Total hours per week will be about 25, or more if you are interested. Daily hours will be from school pick up (from 3:45pm 4 days a week, from 11:30am on Wednesdays) until about 7:30pm, 5 days a week. Daily tasks will be: pick up from school, go to park/activities/play dates, supervise homework, help with bath and may prepare dinner for the kids.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to talk further.
Helene

Hello  :cheers:

Kindly note that we have a dedicated section for such job adverts : Personal and household services jobs in Paris.

You may place an advert there, either looking for a nanny or seeking job as a place.

Regards
Kenjee

[moderated: please register your company in the business directory]

Hello Amy,

If you are still looking for an after school EMT nanny position, please feel free to contact me.
I have got 2 kids aged 4 and 7.
I live in le Perreux sur Marne 12 min walk from Val de Fontenay station.

Regards,

Shana

Shana80 wrote:

Hello Amy,

If you are still looking for an after school EMT nanny position, please feel free to contact me on [email protected]
I have got 2 kids aged 4 and 7.
I live in le Perreux sur Marne 12 min walk from Val de Fontenay station.

Regards,

Shana

Hi .
I m ngawang 26 yr old .Looking for a job .for babysitter .child care taker  nd household works .I m good in french and English

Dear Amy,
I am looking for a nanny starting jan for my two kids, we live in paris 9.
Please feel free ***
Best regards,
Sandrine

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security,do not share your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ Sandrine > I also advise you to post your job offer in the Babysitting in Paris section, it might help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Yap i m interested .you can contact me *** émail ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello. My name is Radostina Maken. I live in Paris. I am from Bulgaria. I am looking for job as a babysitter, housekeeper . My profession is nurse and second profession social work, social worker with kids.  I am responsible and honest person. I am an experienced woman with years of experience as a nurse. I have spent time with kids. One year as a babysitter in Italy, 5 month in France and three years working with children with problems as a social worker. I am organised and thorough. I have a calm and patient manner and i understand the dangers around children and what they should and should not be doing. I understand that the role of a babysitter is a very important one and that i need to be very responsible to do this role well. Should you be interested in my skills, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I can send my CV. I hope to hear from you really soon.  Thanks. Best regards. Radostina Maken

@Radostmaken

You have posted on an old (2014) inactive thread.
The open forum is not set up for advertising of any kind. You are invited to place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. This is a free service for members.

Closed