Room sharing in swieqi

I am looking for a room to share or flat sharing as soon as possible .I am a spanish girl. I am teacher . I really need to find a room right now. My phone number is 99140983. I would really appreciate if you could help me out on this subject. I need to move out from the hostel. I am resposible and a serious person. I am looking around swieqi area. July and Agoust. Please call me!

Price 300Eur monthy we caN Discuuss
Thanks indeed

Have a nice day everybody!!!

Hi Rosa Eva,
I will forward your contact details to a French intern who is living in Swieqi. Maybe she can help you.
However, I will do that tomorrow.
Regards,
Charlo

Dear Rosa I have a room available from now In Birkirkara ,bus stop named Piu.the price is 400 euro a month bills included .you will be sharing bathroom with just 1 more student female.
If you are interested let me know your email so I can send you pictures.
Evgenia

Hello Rosa Eva welcome on board  :cheers:

I would suggest you to place an advert in our section Rooms for rent in Malta and also check out our section Shared accommodation in Malta to find an accomodation that suits your budget.

----------------------

@win1982 : I kindly suggest you to place an advert in our section  Rooms for rent in Malta since this is the section we direct everybody seeking room rentals.

Regards

Kenjee