Hi everyone,
Thanks for having me here.
I am a Brazilian lawyer, translator/interpreter (freenlancer). I live in Brasilia.
So, for those that may need some advice/legal services, or translating/interpreting work in Brasilia (or online, via skype), let me know. My email is [email protected].
I lived in the US, Australia and France. I am divorced, my two adult daughters are Aussie citizens as well as Brazilians, and both live in Adelaide, South Australia.
My contact phone is 55(61)8124 3559.
Apart from work, I am keen of making new friends, exchanging information and  talking about our experiences, After being an expat myself in my lives abroad, I totally sympathize with the anguishes and expectations of the condition, which is mainly why I wish to be around...cheers.
ROSELISA EDUARDO

Hi Roselisa,

http://elar-archive.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope that your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative. I'm sure you'll make all kinds of new friends here too.

Just a couple of things that I'd like to point out to get you started off on the right foot here:

We recommend that you do not post private information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, etc., in the public forums for obvious reasons of security.

You will be better off if you place a (free) ad in our JOBS section which you wlll find in the menu at the top of the page. It will remain current there, unlike here in the forum where it will continue to move towards the back pages as new topics are posted, besides ads are not permitted in the open forums.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Wow! Roselisa! I'd say you're a God-send!

I've always been anxious about who to get all my legal documents translated with! One less thing to worry about!! Whew!!

Thanks you so much for offering your services and in this very convenient way!!!

I have no doubt you'll be very busy with calls and emails from people just from this blog!!!

Thanks again so very much!!!!

Dalia

Thanks alot Roselisa!

Always good to know a local legal expert.

Cheers and welcome.

Hello roselisa  :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com

As suggested by our dear member William James, it is not advised to give your personal contact infos on the forum.

Also free publicity is not allowed on the forum, I would suggest you to register yourself in our business directory under section Legal services in Brazil or place an advert in our section Law, attorney job offers in Brazil if you are currently seeking  job in this field.

Regards

Kenjee