Safer and Faster way to work in America

Hi,'m an English teacher at high school,i want to move to USA,i want to know what's the safer and faster way to do it,i appreciate any sort of information,thanks.

shinysmile wrote:

Hi,'m an English teacher at high school,i want to move to USA,i want to know what's the safer and faster way to do it,i appreciate any sort of information,thanks.

Marry an American citizen.

mugtech wrote:
shinysmile wrote:

I am a man...its a pity....)))

?

shinysmile wrote:

?

If you are a girl - its musch easier to find cityzen in USA. And much harder if you are a man)

Hello All  :cheers:

Kindly note that your posts are presently on a new thread in the USA Forum.

@shinysmile : I would suggest you read our section Visa for USA, there are several articles which might help you out figuring the best way to move to USA, either by application for Green Card of Work Visa etc.

As a teacher, I would also suggest you place an advert in the Teaching jobs in the USA section for increasing your chance of being contacted if ever there is a vacancy.

Regards

Kenjee

There are men who find women as well.  Reminds me of a very funny movie years ago called "Green Card".

Bob K

huh, he is lucky) Is she older on 20 years?))

kenjee wrote:

Hello All  :cheers:

Kindly note that your posts are presently on a new thread in the USA Forum.

@shinysmile : I would suggest you read our section Visa for USA, there are several articles which might help you out figuring the best way to move to USA, either by application for Green Card of Work Visa etc.

As a teacher, I would also suggest you place an advert in the Teaching jobs in the USA section for increasing your chance of being contacted if ever there is a vacancy.

Regards

Kenjee

Kenjee,

The USA Guide is outdated. It needs to be revised.

mugtech wrote:

She said safer.

kenjee wrote:

I think English teachers in the United States are supposed to understand English punctuation.  I could be wrong, though.