Personal training,Group Fitness,Thai Yoga Massage.

Hi there am Billy Jean am a certified personal trainer,group fitness instructor and Thai yoga massage therapist..Have been working in 5 star + hotel for the past 7 years as head of Fitness and also as freelance instructor in well know fitness centers of the island.And as a side job I also work with the Russian Figure Skating Federation as performance trainer for CSKA Moscow figure skating team and team russia in which Olympic and World champion are current members.
Now I am proposing my services to any body(corporate or individual)willing to reach their health and fitness goal.You may contact me via expatblog or by email:[email protected].

Hi Sebastian,

This looks like an impressive CV. Are you now based in Mauritius? What region? It's not for me but eventually for clients of mine.

Regards

Hello Bernard,thanks a lot for taking time to read my post,yes I am in Mauritius right now and I live in Quatre Bornes.I am actually willing to development one on one coaching.so if you have any request in that field please feel free to contact.my phone number is 230 5 9173610

Hello, Billy Jean,

sorry for disturbing,

maybe you are interested in job
as Coach group programs ( 5 people)

Requirements: Conducting group sessions at the club. Power direction, abs & stretch, fitball, yoga, pilates

Work on the territory of the employer ( Floreal), twice per week

Catherine

Hello Catherine

Please note that the Billy Jean has been inactive on the forum since July 2014. You may not receive any response from him.

If you have a job to propose, please refer to our Jobs in Mauritius section.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

ok
thank you

Hello Catherine am so sorry I was not not available due to work...yes of course am interested please let set a meeting so that we can talk about how we can work together.

Contact 59173610

Regards
Billy

Hi Billy Sebastien Jean > i would also invite you to register yourself in the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … -wellness/ Thank you.