Iraq find Job, Indian, Erbil, Sulehmaniya, Construction,

I am Sugandh Bhalla messaging from Mumbai, India. I am currently working with an Indian based Project management Consultancy called Masters Management Consultants as an ISO coordinator and Planning Engineer. I have solely and successfully handled ISO documentation and Audits with raving audit reports for the past 1.5 years in our company. I am handling multiple projects as a planning Engineer and a Cost Estimator.I am well verse with Project management Softwares like MSP and Primavera and can also use AutoCAD very well. Masters Management Consultants is an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading Project Management Company providing end-to-end solutions to the Construction Industry with primary focus on Real Estate sector.

I have an Engineering Degree and have done Masters in Project Engineering and management from National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) Pune. If you could send me your E-mail Id I can forward you my updated CV and other documents as and when required. I have worked with esteemed Clients like the Ritz Carlton Construction (Bangalore), Kamala Groups (Mumbai), Willingdon Sports Club (Mumbai), BlueRidz IT park (Due Diligence).

I would love to get a job in Iraq as my future husband is settled there. Sir, I have tried various placement agencies but to no effect as they simply refuse to consider me being an Indian female candidate and with regards to my security. My fiance is unable to come to India due to the ISIS Insurgency which has just disrupted our plans of Marriage in the month of July. I have not seen my fiance for 1 year and both our hopes are getting crushed because of the turmoil. I am always concerned about his safety.

Please consider my plea and allow me to share my resume and my knowledge if given the opportunity. Kindly provide me with your E-mail address so I can share my resume.

Please help me understand what kind of opportunities I can avail to reach to Iraq as I have tried over and over to no avail. Kindly guide me and help me I beg you. Allow me to share my Resume at least. I assure you my qualifications are upto the mark and I am a very hard working person and I always aim for excellence.

Please Help Sir,
Thank You
Regards
Sugandh

please send me your resume on [email protected]

Sir,

Can you please confirm if you have received my resume.

Thankyou
Regards
Sugandh

yes i received

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the confirmation. Kindly let me know if any opportunity can be availed and if my resume is well received.

Regards,
Sugandh

Dear Sir,

I just wanted to ask if there was any progress regarding my Resume. Were you able to share my Resume? If yes Sir can you please let me know If there is any positive progress regarding the same. Sir I am willing to sponser my own visa and  ticket so the company wont have to bear the expenses. Please stay in touch Sir, and update me regarding the same.

Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Warm Regards
Sugandh Bhalla