Female expats in YANBU - want to study Islam deeply

Good day to everyone!

I was trying to find websites,forums,blogs where people from Yanbu discussing some topics,share experience of expats and leave ads (for example, im searching exchange in language experience and want to study Islam deeply.Even though im a muslima, but i need serious education in this field but dont know where to study).
i know here living lots of newcomers from Asia,Europeans. May be some of you, located here in Yanbu, would love to start finding each other, change experience and simply arrange group of friends? ...........
cos life for foreigners here, in our city is not so easy and possibilities are not so much as in big cities.
How do you think ? .. :)

Hello adelja and welcome to Expat.com :)

If you are interested in Language exchange then I invite you to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in Yanbu so as to find partners to help you practice.

You can check out the multiple threads on the Yanbu Forum, and feel free to participate and help out expats, that's the best way to make friends and learn.

Regards

Kenjee

Sister Adelja,

I feel proud and happy that you would like to study Islam from the very basics. I request all the muslimat sisters in your vicinity to extend their fullest support in terms of guidance and providing you the company.

I suggest you go through the following sites for learning the foundation on this subject:

youtube/ Dr. Zakir Naik

youtube/ Noman Ali Khan

hi adelja i m also living in yanbu plz can we be freinds?

Assalamu alaikum  adelja
ok, that is very good, if a female expert is helping you to study islam then you can discuss deeply
بارك الله فيك
In sha alla 
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

good idea to make a group in Yanbu and meet regularly to exchange experiences.

I'm new also in Yanbu