How possible to find job in brussels? Please help!

Hello guys,

I registered this site as I would like to know if my plans are totally insane or just a little ;)

I plan to move to Brussels (probably not the most original idea...but still, worth trying), don't have a job there, just some acquaintances, instead I lived there for 3 months and worked in Hainaut region, it was an internship. I speak English, French and Russian, have a Masters' degree and a previous professional experience.

I really need your help... I want to know if this project is workable or it may be a complete waste of time and money? How possible is to find a job in Brussels? For the beginning, I'm planning to stay about another 3 months...

Thank you a lot for your comments!

brussels is the region in belgium with highest unemployment rates, finding a job will depend on how much you are willing to sacrifice in a supply and demand environment im afraid, speaking french and english will probably get you places if you look to the hostel/accommodation sector, or you could try a call-center but they might require you to speak dutch as well

Thank you for your answer, ixs

Hello  The_quick_brown_fox and welcome on board :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created for you on the Brussels Forum with your posts so as to help you get better interactions and reponse.

Please feel free to register your cv in our Jobs in Brussels section.

This might help you ;)

Regards

Kenjee

Hi, Kenjee,

Thank you for your help!