Sending Personal Belongings To Davao Prior To Relocating

I will be moving to Davao this fall with my wife. She is from Bislig and has no family in Davao. We have a few items we would like to send but this presents a problem since we don't have an address in Davao until we are actually there and search for an apartment. What we have will fit into 3 LBC boxes but apparently LBC's Davao offices are too small to send boxes for pickup. I'm wondering if there is someplace in Davao that could accept these boxes for pickup. By the time the boxes arrive we will have an apartment.

[moderated: free advertisement is not allowed on the forum]

your website dont even work   -travelenthusiastsinc.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Running a business on a free forum when other businesses have to pay on the appropriate section of the forum.

[Moderated]

Hello Edjurich,

I will be more than happy to help. Send me a pm so we could discuss personal details such as telephone numbers and addresses.

Thanks!

Can you please give me an exact date as to how long I should keep the boxes for you? Send me a PM