Health insurance cover ( life and death )

I have seen the associated insurance companies speel but would like to know if any one uses them or who they are with and how efficient they are, also, in the event of death, VN won't bury you here so what sort of service these companies offer for the repatriation of your remains to your home turf

Hi.
It is rather complicated to discuss about it because the price is very different. Some hundred thousand dong to some thousand dollars. The sales usually hide the truth and seems most of them doesnt take responsibility for consulting or doing paperworks if sth happens.. the rights are various but it does not mean the expensive cover the rights of cheap insurance. If you want to buy, just list of what you need first. Like fetal rights, some expensive insurance wont pay. My advice is buying a life insurance, an avarage insurance which can be used in any small cases like dog bitting or any falling.

mark stutley wrote:

I have seen the associated insurance companies speel but would like to know if any one uses them or who they are with and how efficient they are, also, in the event of death, VN won't bury you here so what sort of service these companies offer for the repatriation of your remains to your home turf

If you live in Vietnam for less than 6 months, I'd suggest you to buy travel insurance which costs less than USD 100 for 6 months period. In case of death, Insurance company would definitely pay for the repatriation.

Tony