Need help for accepting an offer

Hi All,

I have got an offer as Sr.Software Engineer on one of the leading company in kuwait. I have total 6 years of experience and they were offering 750KD as the monthly salary (which will not include accommodation, food and transportation). I am from india and this is the first opportunity that i have got from a company that is abroad.

Can some one let me know is it a good package? Also what will be the normal cost of living for a person on kuwait? I am planning to take a 1BHK apartment and should i move forward with this monthly salary?

Please some one provide me a reply on this.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard Sujith;
  As it's your 1st abroad opportunity, it's acceptable. 
You will get the market experience and then look for new opportunities over here.
Basic expenses:
+180KD for 1 Bedroom apartment. (You can always go for sharing accommodation option).
+70 KD monthly car installment.
+80 KD for Food (depends on your life style).
Just know that if you are contracting to a third party, they would probably make triple advantage out of your contract.
Try to make search on the Co's reputation you are contracting with.

Best of Luck.

How much will be your total salary if you  include  house rent, transportation and food.

Dear sir, pleas help me, I want to be living in kuwait, am an expary briclayer, I have 8 years experince, I will be very happy and greatfull if you can help me. Am from nigeria and am still living in Nigeria now, am single. Tanks sir

Thank you very much EmyMor for your valuable comments.

From my experience getting 1 Bedroom apartment for 180kd per mouth is almost impossible...
maybe You find sharing accommodation in that price.
Is of course depends on where exactly do
You want to live and where is Your company.
This are pages there You can check out flats :
housing.justlanded.co.in/en/Kuwait/For-Rent_Apartments/1
horizonq8.com/
mourjan.com/kw/apartments/rental/en/
expatriates.com/classifieds/kwt/housingavailable/
kuwait.dubizzle.com/en/property-for-rent/apartments-for-rent/search/