Need Help for Saudi Attestation!!

Hi Everyone,
I got job offer for a bank in Riyad, KSA. I am basically into IT.
My employer sent me a softcopy of my offer letter and asked me to start process of Attestation.
As i read other topics, so came to know it will take 3-4 months for attestation itself.
Presently i am not working anywhere and badly in need of job ans so cant wait for that long.

Is there any way that i can do attestation procedure and parallely go for visa stamping and start working??
will that work?? or do i need to finish my attestation and then only can go for Visa stamping??

I did my MCA from Hyderabad, so can you guys help me in referring some agencies in Hyderabad??
or can i do it on my own?? if so, please guide me the process.
you can reach me on krishnadvn at yahoo dot com

Your help/suggestions deeply appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

Also could you please tell me what could be the fair salary for an IT guy having 10 years of Exp.
how much would be cost of living for a single and family ?

Hi

i am also from hyd .might go to ksa . Your employer should help you with some agent. Any how contact millennium services opp. Secretariat

snm

Saudi Cultural Attache will take approx 4 months for attestation. Once your original degree is submitted at the Attache, from there it will take max. of 3 weeks for attestation.

Salary in Saudi depends on your experience. Starts with 8K for freshers to 15k for 10 years experienced.