Help ! need an english teacher urgently please!

Hi :) anyone can Give me details for an english teacher here in Jeddah, I prefer british or american I will be honest. need help in writting.

I got my ideas, gathered them just need a bit of edit to make it sound better... as I want to get better with my writing.

Thank you
:)

Hello nada24,

I suggest you to post an ad in the Language classes in Jeddah section please.

It may help you

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

I'm from the UK.... what kind of work is it? I might be able to help.

Thanks,

Nav

Hi!  We can give you an American English teacher and build you a course with a focus on writing; use promo code nilheb for a discount.  bringmeidea.com/join-our-service

Hai my name is Mohammed ShafiN...I completed my B.Ed as an English option...now i am working in a private college...so i would like to get a job in abroad as an English teacher...please give an opportunity...my mobile number is 07403703191...thank you!

Shafi,

I suggest you post your blog in "Jobs Wanted" section in order to get maximum response.

Secondly except in our home countries, an English Teacher or an English Language Tutor is always a "Native English Speaker" ( and more over a GORA white one). I think if you are still young, you must acquire some additional skills in areas where you will not feel right fully 'discriminated' for the rest of your life.