Coming to Prague - would like to meet other Expats

Hi,
I'm currently living in Milan but I'll be moving to Prague in early July. I'm an English Literature teacher working at an international school.  I'm originally from Wales in the UK and would love to meet up with some fellow ex pats to share a beer or two!

Hello

I just arrived in Prague ,
I don't know many friends here and I want to meet new friends to share a beer ;-)

Greg

Hi! My name is Fanny and I currently live in Finland. I will be moving to Prague in the middle of August. I don't know many people there so it would be really nice to meet some other expats:)

Fanny

Hi guys ! I am Marion and I come from France. I am a future expat through the Erasmus program, I will be moving to Prague in mid September to start my last year of law degree at Charles University. I will more than happy to meet new people with a beer !!!!

Hello all and welcome on board :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your posts on Prague Forum so as to increase visibility and response to the latter.

Regards

Kenjee

Hola! Estoy viviendo en Praga y me gustaria conocer expats y hacer amigos.
Hi! I currently in Prague and I would like to know expats and meet new friends.

:)

Hi,
My name is Marie, I moved to Prague for my job. I will be happy to meet other expats :)
Have a nice day and see you soon!

Hi guys!!!!
I will be in prague beginnig of december for the first time and stay there for work for a while..I was wondering where hang-out places are for foreigners in prague?? or any expat gatherings???Your advices and ideas are highly appreciated!!
Regards,
OZ