Business Info. required

Hi,

I am planning to start a business in Romania_Bucharest.

I would be importing things from other countries and retailing here.

Could anyone please advise where can i get the information regarding, what are the rules and licenses required before i can start anything here. I mean any govt. site where i can see all the details and procedures for all kind of business activities.

Thanks

Hi Shantanu

What types of items or commodities you wish to import in ROMANIA. I am from Pakistan and deal in garments, cotton fabric, towels, jeans etc. My Skype ID:   digital67

Lets sit together and discuss.

Bharat me baron ko kitna regards deta hai log, dadi , dada par kitna barosa hai. Mere bhee Romania ki bare log par aisa barosa hai. Unhon ne aisa law banaya jo import ki tax bahut bada hai India/Pakistan ki goods k lie. I think some info may be avaliable on www.mae.ro

aimchris wrote:

Bharat me baron ko kitna regards deta hai log, dadi , dada par kitna barosa hai. Mere bhee Romania ki bare log par aisa barosa hai. Unhon ne aisa law banaya jo import ki tax bahut bada hai India/Pakistan ki goods k lie. I think some info may be avaliable on www.mae.ro

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that members can understand your post. Thank you.

Hi aimchris! So nice of you for your concerned reply. I must go through the link provided by you. Still as I wish to expand my business to EU, searching the answers of so many unanswered questions/inquiries. I wish that we should be in contact more to get first hand knowledge about Romania and Business in Romania.

In brief I am a Businessman from Lahore, Pakistan and wish to expand more. So, seeking help and guidance of like minded people currently in Romania.

Best regards
SAJJAD NASIR
+923004211062
[email protected]
Viber:   +923346967670