Hoping to find work and move to Istanbul soon

Hi everyone,

I'm not an expat yet, but I'm hoping to find work and move to Istanbul soon. If anyone has any tips on reputable schools that might be looking for a certified (TEFL) English teacher with a BA in International Studies please let me know.

Thanks! :top:

Hi kristimarieod,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

We have created a new thread as from your post on the Istanbul Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

I invite you to please post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Turkey section as it might help !
Wishing you good luck with everything

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Most of them would do that! They even hire the ones with no pedagogical background, I mean the reputable schools as well.

All the best in İstanbul

i would suggest you to apply almost all private schools. they have usually open positions and hire new teachers with contract. but you can also give private english lessons too. good luck. : )

what kind of schools do you want to work at? High schools are universities? I can send you a list with contact information.

huskaya wrote:

what kind of schools do you want to work at? High schools are universities? I can send you a list with contact information.

Please post the list on the forum as it may be of use to other members.

I am sure you can find.