Muscat to Dubai Travel Info required

Hi,

I am new in Muscat, I got my labour card in last week. I want to go for a visit to Dubai from Muscat on this weekend. Is there any bus service available and what is the procedure and cost. I have employment Visa as System Analyst
I have listen that there is 6 months restriction for new coming expats that he did not travel to GCC countries.

umaraziz wrote:

Hi,

I am new in Muscat, I got my labour card in last week. I want to go for a visit to Dubai from Muscat on this weekend. Is there any bus service available and what is the procedure and cost. I have employment Visa as System Analyst
I have listen that there is 6 months restriction for new coming expats that he did not travel to GCC countries.

You can not travel to UAE before completing 6 month period of stay in Oman.

Dear Dubai Traveller,

Trust this email finds you well, here are some tips,

With your job title you will obtain uae at the border. We have bus services going to dubai ( Al Khanjry Transport and ONTC - Oman National Transport Company). You call Al Khanjry office in Oman on this number 24700600. You will pay  200 dhs for the visa and bus fare 10 Omr up and down, 6 Omr one way.

Hi Umar

As Salaamu Alai Kum,

Sorry this reply is not the answer for your question?

My name is Sohel presently living in Pune, India. My wife has got a lecturer job in Oman and we are planning to shift. I am also a System Analyst in Pune, can you give me some idea that how much a system analyst salary in Oman and there is a job of IT system administrator. Id advice it would be a great help because we are shifting with family I will having no job I have search there.

Jazzak Allah