Cleaner in Moscow who speaks both English and Russian

Hello,

I am looking for a very good cleaner in Moscow who speaks both English and Russian.

Please get in touch.

Best regards

Maria

Hi.I don' t speak russian but I work as housekeeping.In case you are interested my phone  ***.
Thank you
Diana

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Dina, Do you speak good English? I am not sure if you have written this note in English. Which days are you available and what is your rate? What experience have you got and do you have any references?

Kind regards
Maria

Hi..just contact me ***,i can't speak rusian just only English and I'm good in cleaning

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello ,
i'm in egypt, and i 'm looking to work for sometime out of egypt
and i speak english, arabic and a little french and dutch
if you accept i could work for you
thank you .

@ Maria > I advise you to post an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in Moscow section as well please, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your ad.

---------------------

@ Others who are looking for a job > Also post your job request in the same section, it may help you to raise your chances.

Good luck to you all

Priscilla  :cheers:

(moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hello mam i interested and I'm good in cleaning call me pls ***

Hi everybody,

As i said earlier, all those looking for a job as cleaner/ housemaid should post an ad in the appropriate section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/ru … vices.html

Thank you all

Priscilla

(Thread closed)

Closed