Looking for new friends

Hi There... I'm living in UAE which is a very hard place to find friends apart from your work colleauges. I am looking to make some new friends to hang out and have fun. Like people please write back.

Hi ratnadeep_j! A meet-up has been organized; check-out this link :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=37657

dear same here if you like and wana friendship with me so here is my yahoo id and mobile no and you welcome anytime to contact with me.. [email protected]
mob 0553409110

i am rony mirza location abu dhabi i want a women friend for friendship .if you agree pls mail or phone me ..

name rony mirza

location  abu dhabi

mail:- [email protected]

mobile +971555924474

Hi ratnadeep_j,
I'll move your topic to Dubai's forum and may I suggest you to check out the Network of Indian expatriates in Dubai?
Also keep an eye on the forum, we started to organize meet-ups in Dubai; this is an excellent way to connect to people. Ongoing meet-ups get pinned on top of the forum.
Hope this helps!
FeeAcer

Hi...flying in to al ain from RSA soon sept. Where is the best place to network with existing expats to get a fix on flat, shops, sports and general circle of friends?
[email protected]

Hello junkie and welcome to Expat.com :)

You came to the best place of all for info, or maybe not exactly. I mean there is a forum dedicated for Al Ain where I'm sure members residing in Al Ain will be more than happy to help you in your quest :)

As for accomodation, you could eventually check Al Ain Classifieds -> Accomodation section.

Cheers
Arlette