Squash partner wanted

Hello,

I recently moved to Brussels and I'm looking for a squash partner. I'm 28 yr, male. I'm not a beginner but not a pro either - I don't care if you are a woman or a man, as long as you can keep up and you are a "fighter" type or a person. I don't know Brussels very well yet, I live close to Merode metro station and I'd prefer to play in this part of the city. I can do evenings and weekends.

Hi donzoolo,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post an ad on the Sport partners in Brussels section please, it may help your message to get across more effectively.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I have booked a squash court at the VUB Health City for this Wednesday at 20 hrs but don't have a partner yet. Would you be interested? If so,  feel free to call/text me at 0497 626905.

Looking forward to playing with you.

Inge

P.S. I meet the "requirements" you listed:-).

I would like to participate, I leave my phone to get in touch  [moderated]
Best regards

Luis

Hi,

I don't know wheter you are still looking for a partner to squash. Or if you know someone who wants a partner ;).
You can contact me on: [email protected]. I'm not pro not bad, just like to struggle a bit in a game of squash.

kind regards,
Hans

Hi, yes we're still looking for players for our group at Sport City Monday evenings (7-9pm), preferably someone who stays for a drink afterwards. Please contact me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing email address on the forum.
Helga Cookson wrote:

Hi, yes we're still looking for players for our group at Sport City Monday evenings (7-9pm), preferably someone who stays for a drink afterwards. Please contact me

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive for over a year. You may not get any response.

Regards
Kenjee