Native english teacher

Hi everybody... I need  a list of names working as an ielts teacher.. it should be a native speaker.. thank you

You mean like a red Indian or maori or the like?

i mean an english native teacher with ielts

Oh I am very sorry. I just got confused with the "Native" bit

It's okay. :)

Thank you so much for your forgiveness, I was so embarrassed , I was considering doing something foolish

"Native English teacher with IELTS" and "Native English teacher who teach IELTS" are different  :)

redempta wrote:

(moderated: off topic)

Geez the bull must have been busy just before the competition, only a teaspoon?

charmavietnam wrote:

"Native English teacher with IELTS" and "Native English teacher who teach IELTS" are different  :)

redempta wrote:

I think he means he wants a teacher to help him with the test, most English language teachers teach IELTS related material, ( older students ).

IELTS
The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world's most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration,

Well let's hope the French don't take the test and migrate here!!

Happy8888 wrote:

Well let's hope the French don't take the test and migrate here!!

Haven't they already unsuccessfully tried that?

How about this possibility:
She want to start a language centre in Vietnam with the co operation of a native English IELTS teacher.  :)

bluenz wrote:

I think he means he wants a teacher to help him with the test

charmavietnam wrote:

How about this possibility:
She want to start a language centre in Vietnam with the co operation of a native English IELTS teacher.  :)

bluenz wrote:

I think he means he wants a teacher to help him with the test

Unless one of them is Vietnamese, ( so still won't a Native English speaker? ), good luck to them, very , very difficult for a foreigner to open an English Language school here.

Why is it that when its us , its called an abortion, and when its a chicken , its called an omelette???

Please send me your requirements into my mail box. The more detail the better.

I'm now working as the teachers interviewer and recruiter.

Thank you for reading.