Getting an S-pass without finished university degree

Hi everyone,

I am a 30-year old professional from Europe (European Union) working in IT Sales and would like to move to Singapore.

I would fall into the S-pass group (based on my salary level). I used the SAT (self-assessment tool) by MOM to determine whether or not I would be eligible for it. According to the program, I would be, although there are other factors that have to be taken into consideration for the final decision to be made (how many credits for S-passes does the company have left etc. etc.).

I am doubtful about it, though, as I haven't finished my BSc degree (I finished all the exams, but haven't graduated officially yet - really bad, I know).

Do you think it's even worth it for me to apply to different job advertisements or are my chances of actually getting the S-pass very slim?

I would appreciate any kind of information or tip, as I really don't want to waste my time on something that isn't likely to bring me results.

Thank you in advance!!

S-Pass does not require a university degree, just other (technical) certificates or a similar education.
But as you said, S-Pass approval depends on many other factors, some of which you have no control over (e.g. job market, foreigner quota, etc.).

I Have Safety Coordinator Certificate & 6yrs Exp, if possible can apply SPASS

Hello vijayseba90,

Welcome to expat.com!

You have posted on an inactive thread!

What exactly is your question and how can we help you?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@vijayseba90 You cannot apply for an S-Pass- only an employer willing to hire you (or their appointed agent) can!