Algerian and American couples

Hello every body , assalamu alaykum , I'm a 25 yo girl from Algeria . I'm in a LDR with an American , he reverted to Islam 4 years ago mashallah , unfortunately we haven't met yet although we're working on it  ( in the full inshallah ) and inshallah he'll pop the question in front of my family :$ I think he's the most intelligent honest and respectful guy I've ever "met"( technically :p ) , hope to read your comments if you're in a similar situation , best of wishes to all of you , and happy Ramadan :)) .

hello sister and welcome on board
i really wish you the best and might allah bless your relation :)

Nadji

hllo my name is ayoub i am from Algeria ,  i know american girl we love each other so much we want to marry but i could not go to her and she can not came to Algeria right now because she has some problems, we never met we are so confused how to meet each other and marry i tried a lot of thing, unfortunately i could not , that really hurt  i hope the best for you , because i know how much you are  suffering, may allah help you and g ether you soon

Assalamu alaykum, I am a Canadian woman engaged to an amazing Algerian man!! Inchallah we will get married this summer in Algeria! It can be difficult and very expensive to meet each other, but if he can save his money and get a visitor visa to Algeria, then you two can meet! Then he could apply for the 90 day fiancé visa so that you could travel to the USA to be with him! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! Best of luck to you!

Wish you happiness, it is better you go to America , because there are much more options and development in USA . Love needs to be devotion

As salamu alaikum khti,

My husband is American and I am Algerian so if you need advice or help, please let me know.

I know very well the culture so be careful before you get engaged, you have to make sure that the man you want to marry is serious and does not have an other wife because it happened to many women from Arab countries who got married  with Muslim American then they were surprised .
Is he African American ?

May Allah make it easy for you.