I have question if possible to live in germany

hi im from phiippines but im living here in denmark . i have boyfriend here that danish and we have already 3 kids, i cant apply here before a visa to stay because its hard, and now we scared to apply because they will send me home.
i want to ask can we apply in germany even i dont have visa? because we want not to seperate the kids also both of us.. any suggestion that we can do to stay either germany or sweden..
thanks in advance..

do you have children together or are they your children with someone else as the father? Why are you not able to apply for a visa in Denmark?

We Filipinos who wanted to live in Europe need a visa.Before I came here in Munich Germany to be with my Aleman husband Ive been through a lot of hardships.

I'm still trying to understand why you can't apply for a visa in Denmark. Why do you think it will be easier in Germany? Visa paperwork is pretty much always complicated in Europe. Is your spouse Danish, German, or Filipino? Are you married? You said boyfriend in the first post, now you say husband.

Supposing that
- your partner is Danish;
- you are not married;
- the two of you are the parents of at least one of the children (and there's legal proof of that),
you are entitled to a visa to stay with your partner and kid(s) in Denmark or in any other EU country, if your partner finds work there. See: europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/residence/worker-pensioner/non-eu-family-members/index_en.htm
As ECS rigthly said, if you want more precise information, you have to describe your situation more precisely.
Good luck!

we have kids together and its already 3. my boyfriend is a danish and were both not married to anybody.  i cant apply a visa because im staying here illegal for almost 3 years. that why i want to ask if i can stay in germany or sweden a visa to stay, then maybe we will come back again here . because honestly its too hard if only one income because we have kids thats why we need to do something for me to stay .

In principle you can, but for those countries also you'll first need to get a visa. Once you have that, as long as you travel with your boyfriend and the kids and during the first 3 months in the country you go to, you cannot even  be required to apply for a residence card - although you may in some countries have to report your presence upon arrival. After 3 months you have to register for a residence card  confirming your right to live there.