Looking for contacts in HCMC

Hello there :)
I'm looking for some new local conections about sailing & boat building coz I'd like offer my professional skills.
As well I'm looking to rent a house or apartment - something nice for a small budget first.
Kind regards to everyone :)

May someone is interested in exchage teaching langages? I'd love to learn as fast as possible vietnamese language & can offer spanish & german (my english isn't perfect enough).
Please feel free to contavt me :)
kind regards,
Mirko

Hi Mirko,

A new topic has been created with your post on the Ho Chi Minh City forum as you were off topic on the other thread.

For your accommodation search, please post an ad in the housing Ho Chi Minh City section; For language exchange please post here.

Oh really I need to build more my German skill. Guten Tag!

@ jungdeyoga
Hello dear, thank you very much for your kind message. I'd love to give you german lessons & I like & need learn your native language - but how to mange on this distance? If you have any idea please send me a mail to:
<sailingholidays>
Kind regards from HCMC,
Mirko.</sailingholidays>@>

sailingholidays
i'm local vietnamese. i'm living and studing at industrial of university. if you need help. i can help you everything if you want. i'm so happy when i know you. contact me : 0976805665 or email adress: [email protected]

Hi Sailingholidays,

Its nice to exchange languages. I need to practice more Spanish. You can drop me at [email protected]

Best,

Them

Welcome to Vietnam,
I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I'd  love to help you to learn Vietnamese and be familiar with the culture. You don't need to exchange anything.

Tony