WHY ?

why people just don't answer to posts they see the post and they act dead

Because:
1. Not everyone has  ALL the answers.
2. Not everyone is single or alone and has plenty of time on their hands to be proactive in anything and everything
3.  Most of the questions come up months in months out  ( a search will give you what is being asked and what has been the outcome)
4. Most are expats ( newcomers like you)  and are trying to sort out things and also learning as months go by.
They don't "act dead" if they are reading these posts and instead of either going on a tangent or give inaccurate info, they just hope that someone else more informed  or interested will volunteer an answer.

As far ads or housing or jobs or  associations/meeting/lessons or clubs, there are classified section for that. This is not a social network per se.
Just my $0.02

Usually it's because most questions have been asked over and over again (and answered over and over again). But many newcomers are sure questions such as "what are the formalities to live and work in Mauritius" or "what should I do if I want to marry a Mauritian girl / boy" or "formalities to bring a pet" have never been asked before and they are the first ones to ask.
A simple search would answer 99% of their questions.

And yes, as External posted before me, we may live here but don't know everything, so we don't want to mislead.