Expat blog meetup at Fal compound on 20th of june

There is going to be a meetup at Fal compound on 20th ,at 6:30 pm .
If anyone want to join this meetup ,you are more then welcome .
Just state your name and nationality to vijith732 or me by private message.
There is a nice pool and a restaurant called Crystal .If you have any further enquires ,you can message me or vijith732 .
                                                                                                                                   Thank you.

People ,i will surely reply to all your msgs but lets confirm all the members willing to join and also with compound management about the no. of people going to join,so kindly be patient .
I will hopefully reply to all the people willing to join by next 24 -30 hrs.
Also i have confirmed with organiser that even women can join this meetup ,either alone or with their husbands if not with any friends.

Hi

I am in Jeddah. Can you organise event in Jeddah ?

BR

Bharat

what about you add vijith732 to this conversation so people can send him a message ?

Well I did but in my top most post, I guess it not as visible and obvious.

I'll be waiting for the next one ;)

Good afternoon, I arrived to the compound 3 days ago. Any other event in the next future?

Quioscore wrote:

Good afternoon, I arrived to the compound 3 days ago. Any other event in the next future?

set up the next one! :-)

Dear All, i just moved the compound and trying to get some contacts.

*Is there any musicians in?
*Any boxing lovers?
*Motorbiker?

Nice to meet you,

Hi the fool on the hill,

Welcome on board :)

As this topic is a bit old here I will suggest you to please start a new topic with all your questions and maybe a few words about yourself just as an introduction on the Riyadh Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Dear Maximilien, thanks a lot, i will definetely do that :)