Singapore- Need some insight- Dependent pass- $4K fixed + $4K OTE

Hi everyone,

I have been following this site for quite some time and now i need some help from experienced ppl here. I have been offered a fixed salary of $4K and $4K performance pay per month and the visa processing is due to commence in a couple of days. What are my chances of getting EP/S pass with Dependent pass? I understand the fixed salary just meets the criteria for Dependent pass. My company is a multinational organization. i have 4 + years of experience and have worked in UK and india and have a masters degree from UK  & graduated in 2011. In addition i have been employee of the same organization since sep 2012 in UK and will be moving into a different role in SG.

regards
Hari

It is difficult to tell your chances from the limited information you provided.
But formally, variable salary components are NOT taken into consideration during visa approval, thus you have only S$4000/month here. This is the minimum for DP (wife/kids, others not possible) application and is also very low for a M.Sc. holder with over 4 years experience - so your application might be rejected. You should ask the company to raise the fixed salary component to have higher chances!
(Of course there are also many other criteria for approval/rejection.)

Thanks Beepi