Ladies' shoes above size 40 i.e. 41-43

Where i come from, i'm considered average size. In Indonesia, as i came to discover, I am somewhat a giant. I moaned at first but well, got over it. What i had not bargained for for the shoe shopping nightmare i was going to be faced with considering that ladies' shoes in Jakarta generally end at size 40. I was in shoe heaven but there was no portion for me and i was getting tired of wearing the same shoes (the ones i had brought from home), all the time. I am however glad to say that my turmoil did not last forever  :)
Thank God for shops like Payless, found in malls like  Plaza Semanggi and Kota Kasablanca, I can get reasonably priced shoes for sizes 41-43 (UK) size i think or 9-11 (American). Selection is average, not amazing but you can walk away with something.
Also discovered Ninewest in Kuningan city. They stock a few big sizes at fair prices too.

There are probably high end shops that provide big sizes but that depends on how deep your pocket is.
These are my recommendations if there are other shops able to service the bigfoots in Jakarta please do share.

I can always take you a pare of shoes...

Hi Fayi, you can always go to shoe maker in setiabudi around perbanas university. It is cheap like 150 - 250 K depend on the model.

Go to the online shopping. There are many online shops which provides size 40 and above verity of shoes, you can  choose as you like and in your budget, I hope you will enjoy it..

Yes, I think online store is a good choice. You can check out The Goods Dept for instance.