Salsa Classes

Does anyone know where I can find Salsa Classes? My wife and I are interested and I heard there is a spanish lady who teaches private classes....if anyone knows where I could reach her I would really appreciate the help

hey sheesha...like ur nickname!

well if u find it, please lemme know too

Salsa classes in Saudi Arabia...what will they think of next?

I know, I know, was meant to start beginners class on tuesday night but left work to late to get there. Phone Fal Compound.

well the local dances the men do here cud be classified as Camel Salsa I guess?

I haven't confirmed this yet but I heard the Kingdom City has different dance classes. As soon as someone answers their phone I will let you all know.

Sparrow..... are you seriouse about Fal compound?

Yip - they hold it in the aerobic hall near their swimming pool - thats the directions I was given. But someone will need to sign you in if you do not live in Fal, thats why I say you need to phone first.

if you have access, embassies might be a good source of info

Thanks everyone

will let you all know what I find

I think there are some dancing classes in al manahil, Diplomatic area.

Well, I've called Fal compound and they confirmed salsa sessions, every tuesday, 8 to 10pm.. but (otherwise it'd have been too easy ;)) I confirm as well that if you're not in, someone from Fal has to sign you, so if someone's already part of the salsa group or knows someone who knows someone who may introduced us, please share :D

Dance Classes:

FYI - there is Dance Classes on the Al-Nakheel Compound (Near the Granada Mall) on Friday's from 3-5pm.  The cost is SR25pp.   Dances include: Salsa, Rumba, Swing, Tango, Raggae, Lambada, Boogie, Basanova, Merenge & Fox Trot, etc.

For Further info contact Jun Lipio, 050 243 6476

Cheers CAF, now as David Bowie said "let's dance" !!!