Attestation of Part time engineering degree.

I have received an offer from company in saudia. However for processing my degree attestation  the agent (India)  has shown fear that my degree engineering certificate may not get attested because it is part time degree.
can some one comment whether fear of agent is true, and what can be done for getting my engineering degree attested which is part time (not distance).
There may be no of people who are in saudia and having engineering qualification either part time of AMIE and had attested their degree certificate also.
I shall be obliged if I can get some information for what shall I do for attesting my degree certificate.
Are there any agent in india who may be able to get my certificate attested.

Dear Ianawab,

You will be alright to attest your part-time diploma in India. All legalization agents submit the documents with your Indian Foreign Affairs Ministry, and it it the body responsible for the attestation. As far as the diploma was issued by a licensed education institution, your part-time diploma will be attested.

Good luck!

ivan.andreev wrote:

Dear Ianawab,

You will be alright to attest your part-time diploma in India. All legalization agents submit the documents with your Indian Foreign Affairs Ministry, and it it the body responsible for the attestation. As far as the diploma was issued by a licensed education institution, your part-time diploma will be attested.

Good luck!

My qualification is Part time degree (not diploma)  in engineering and is from reputed government university.
will it be possible to get attestation?

Dear Ianawab,

A diploma or certificate should be issued when you have graduated your government university. Any document issued by state insitution including government universities can be attested. The Foreign Affairs Ministry puts its stamp on the paper and declare that your Certificate/ Diploma or any othe qualiication document you have obtained by the government university is not fake.

Good Luck!

I cannot under stand why agent has indicated fear of not getting my certificate attested and cultured?

Dear Ianawab,

If your Certificate/ Diploma/ Official document of your degree has original stamp of the education institution you have graduated there is no reason to be worried about.

Alternatively, you can ask different agents and I am sure your Official document will be legalized.

If you have a scanned copy of the document I will tell you whether it can be legalized.

Dear ivan.andreev
can u pl give your email? so that i can send scanned copy

Dear Ianawab,

I have sent you a friend request. I think you can send it to me over here.

Dear Ianawab,
Did you got attested of your part time degree. If yes can you please tell me that agent details. I'm also want to get attestation of my Engineering degree in part time.
Thank you

I have also same issue. I did already Qatar attestation.But saudi attestation  agent told part time can't be done. Please help me in this issue.

-Solomon Christo

@ianawab  Saudi Council of Engineers recognizes AMIE  as a bachelor's degree. The fear of your agent is unfounded. He should proceed ahead to get it attested.

@ianawab AMIE is recognized by Saudi Council of Engineers.

@Truly Humane I have AMIE degree please advise how i can get it attested and change profession

Dear Friends

Did you got attested your Part time degree certificate - for saudi Cultural stamp ?

or any Agent who can do it ...

contact information can you share

Im badly needed otherwise i will lose my Job.

please help if you know how to get attested

krish

@Riya_rr dear have u got the attestation I am also facing same issue.. If you have any idea please share

@ianawab

How are you doing?

Kindly contact my WhatsApp number and I can share all the information related to your query whatever I knows.

WhatsApp number- ***

Moderated by Priscilla 10 months ago
Reason : please do not post personal contact details for security purpose
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Riya_rr

Share me your WhatsApp number then I can share regarding the agent details.

@ Hardy Brus :

Kindly note that posting personal contact details on the forum is not allowed for security reasons.

If you have information to share, we would appreciate if you can please do so on the forums.

Everyone will be able to benefit from it.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

@Hardy Brus Please share the contact of agent. i too need attestation on my AMIE degree

Please share rhe contact details of agent. I have already apostile but i need to have HRD and attestation.

@Hardy Brus

Hi Bro,

I am facing same issue for IETE Diploma Certificate Attestation,  Could please share the name of agent you already made.

Hello everyone,

I recently applied for Saudi Engineering Council Registration, and the Optimum Verification Company (OVC) has completed the degree verification process. The status now indicates that "the Verification Process has been completed, and the final report submitted to the Client."

I'm reaching out to see if anyone has experience with the Saudi Engineering Council's approval process and could share insights on how long it typically takes for the request to be approved after the verification is completed. Your help and information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

@SHEHRY2003

I am also.