How to check my tourist visa

guys anyone can help me how to check online my tourist visa if genuine or not because i just full out my passport from the agency because they failed to get me a permit then they make my passport live by giving a chop of staying here valid for 30 days its a tourist visa but i don't know if its genuine or not because im planning to go back home to my country anyone can help me please

Well a tourist visa is only issued outside Malaysia by the Embassy or High Commission. So the fake you have paid for may or may not get you out or in.

any site of immigration can check if the visa is valid or not? im here in KL for the tourist visa

Tourist visas are not issued in Malaysia - they are issued before you set foot in the country or at the airport for some nationalities. Only extensions can be done in Malaysia by going to immigration offices.

So you must have had a visa at some point to have gotten into Malaysia.

Each time a person goes over the border, the immigration officials stamp your passport in and out. They also chop it and put a date saying how long you can stay. That date should match the validity of the particular visa or pass you are on. A chop is not sufficient, it has to be linked to a valid visa/pass. Only immigration offices (not agents) can issue chops and visas/passes. There will be a new visa in the passport or a stamp saying it has been extended.

I suggest you get all the information together about who gave you the visa and take it to your embassy. They can assist you. Otherwise if you have overstayed and just want to leave, you can also ask your embassy to assist you or turn yourself in so you can be deported. Or you try and leave and see what happens. You have to leave in 30 days anyway. There are no more extensions possible.

This is what the immigration website says:

YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID PASS OR PERMIT TO STAY IN MALAYSIA

Living and staying in Malaysia without a valid pass or permit is an offence under section 6(3) of the Immigration Act 1959/63 (Act 155). It is a violation of section 6(1)(c) of the Act.

Necessary Steps to take:
i. Surrender immediately to the Enforcement Division, Immigration Department of Malaysia;
ii. Do not use the service of middlemen or agents;
iii. Give full cooperation during the investigation and recording of statements by an Immigration Officer.

1. Requirements Checklist

When dealing with the Malaysia Immigration Enforcement Division, please bring along the originals and copies of the following documents:

i. Passport / travel document (all pages are intact);
ii. Police report (in the case of lost passport);
iii. Any evidence of overstaying;
iv. Plane / bus / ferry ticket (depart within 7 days)