Wire money into thailand and then wire back to home latter

I want to know if I'm allowed to wire the same amount of money I wired here , 6 months later or is there problems?
I wired in a lot over a 6 month period, but might need to wire it all back home soon, is it easy ,
Also my girl here sold her home and gave me part of the sale, so I will be sending that home to,
Will I have any problems ?

Oneeasyride wrote:

I want to know if I'm allowed to wire the same amount of money I wired here , 6 months later or is there problems?
I wired in a lot over a 6 month period, but might need to wire it all back home soon, is it easy ,
Also my girl here sold her home and gave me part of the sale, so I will be sending that home to,
Will I have any problems ?

I think it depends how much it is. Bank Of Thailand(BOT)via your local bank may want evidence that the funds came from outside Thailand originally.

Not a 100% sure on this one so perhaps someone else can chip in?

If you got the previous transferred evidence date and bank. Then go back to the same bank.  If not too much amount, please do as new transfer and find good reason so not to pay tax. Ask any bank first.. If possible. Use siam commercial bank. Fee is cheap.