Migration Dependent Visa S1/S2 to Working Visa Z Indian Citizens

Hi,

I am posting this query because i know the Visa application process in India is really pissed of with much of the information hidden till the time of submission. My wife recently got an offer from a company to work in Shanghai. She holds a dependent visa valid until 2015 . As per the  procedure  she has to apply for a working visa in her homeland ( India ) so she has to fly back  to India. In India get a medical certification is a prime requirement for obtaining a visa like this . Now as this is supposed to done in Government Hospitals  It takes much time and generally is next to impossible within the time frame you need to fly back . My wife got her dependent visa on a health certificate( valid until Aug  that was issued in China ) . If i read the requirement by Chinese embassy in India through Visa facilitation center then it says that the medical certificate has to have the format which is supposed to downloaded from its website but can be approved by an hospital in china also. Here in China we have a different format . I am confused now and thinking of approaching the hospital here with the certificate they gave me with the format downloaded from Embassy of china in India so that they can have that stamped and filled . As per me they shouldnt ask for a medical in India but the guys at VFS India are next to shit .  I am looking for some suggestion if someone from India recently got their migration done in the same way. I want to have everything ready before hand so that she can spend some time with family rather than running across hospitals for get a certification done again.

I am posting this query because i know how the Visa application process in India is really pissed of with much of the information hidden till the time of submission. My wife recently got an offer from a company to work in Shanghai. She holds a dependent visa valid until 2015 . As per the  procedure  she has to apply for a working visa in her homeland ( India ) so she has to fly back  to India. In India getting a medical certification is a prime requirement for obtaining a visa like this . Now as this is supposed to be done in Government Hospitals , It takes much time and generally is next to impossible within the time frame you need to fly back . My wife got her dependent visa on a health certificate( valid until Aug  that was issued in China ) . If i read the requirement by Chinese embassy in India through Visa facilitation center then it says that the medical certificate has to have the format which is supposed to be downloaded from its website but can be approved by any hospital in china also. Here in China we have a different format . I am confused now and thinking of approaching the hospital here with the certificate they gave me with the format downloaded from Embassy of china in India so that they can have that stamped and filed . As per me they shouldn't ask for a medical in India but the guys at VFS India are next to shit .  I am looking for some suggestions if someone from India recently got their migration done in the same way. I want to have everything ready before hand so that she can spend some time with family rather than running across hospitals for getting a certification done again

Check your inbox

Got it but the question is which visa you had when you were in china earlier?