Expat blog gathering in Dubai Mall 22nd of June

Hello Dubai Expats
Expat.com is always our best tool for new experience and making new friends ...
That's why we invite all Expats of Dubai to have our first ( Expat.com gathering )
we can meet up for exchanging experience and creating new chances and deepen our socializing with different cultures ,meet up is decided to be at the ( Dubai Mall metro station ) on Sunday 22nd of June at night
Gathering point : at Dubai mall entrance of the Metro station
# suggest one of the Cafe inside Dubai mall,and the best specific time ,according to your reply the meeting place&time inside (Dubai mall) will be specified by the end of this week ..
Contact me for more info : 0503354906

:one

Whats the objective of this meetup?  :D

Socializing and making new friends ...

OK. Add me to the guest list  :D

call me Dude ! :)

for people into football , or Belgians , Russians , who want to support their national team in world cup ....we can watch Belgium vs Russia Match this day after gathering ...if there any one has Suggestions or participation add post or phone me

Hay I would love that but I am from the uk can u send me.some details I am willing to travel  please

I think I will be able to attend this one too

Send me your arrival date and your contact in UAE , or Call me direct +971503354906

I suggest Caribou caffe or Nero Caffe...

Nice suggestion . I hear that Ice Rink has a mega size screen too !

Hi  I will      What time
I am egyption 45 yrs
It is ok

Guys ! any updates ?

Thank you. Sounds good.

Yes. I'm deciding to go also there.. its nice we will meet our members in Expat.com.. so what tym that and how many members they go there... and can I ask if have something paid like that... or need money?

Hello Dubai
anybody want to join send me his Contact or call me directly
People Who confirmed their attendance are  ;
1- Olivia ....philipenes
2-Simba ...........Comoros Islands
3-Mohamed ......India

I like the idea even if I can't make it this time  :)

Me too put me in the list... ;)

Simba from Comoros not Egypt... ;)

+1

Add me too Shafi - from India