Employement visa expired

Hello,

I am living in Saudi arbaia. I recently got an employement visa from Bahrain. Since entry is free in bahrain for expats in saudi arabia i visit bahrain on weekly basis.

Now that i went to bahrain they stamped my employement visa for 4 weeks. I did not notice , i was under an impression that i was going to bahrain on 48 Hrs visit visa as usual. And planned to get my employement visa stamped next week.

I came back to saudi arabia the same day and next day i checked my visa was stamped for 1 month . and now my status of emplyement visa on LMRA website says "emloyment visa expred".

What should i do now??? any help? Any suggestions?

If I understand what has happened, it looks like what you got stamped when you entered Bahrain is the usual 4-week initial visit visa - what they give when someone enters Bahrain using an "NOC" (No Objection Certificate). This visa is a single entry visa that is given to those entering Bahrain, that then gets converted to a work visa once you are in Bahrain.

If this is the case, then the 4-week visa that was stamped is not the actual employment visa. (The actual employment visa in Bahrain is valid for two years.)

What you have to do is to explain the situation to your employers in Bahrain and they can get you another NOC. When you do enter using this new NOC, make sure you don't exit Bahrain until the proper work visa and residence permit are stamped in your passport and you get a new CPR.