Work visit visa

dears all,

I am now on working visit visa in saudi as I have some problems in pakistan , I want go back but my employer want to stay more in saudi as company make extension in visa for 30 days more , but i have some criticle problem due to which I want go back , the Passport is with me I want to know 2 things.

1---- can it requires final exit visa like on iqama holders .

2---- If I go to Pakistan with out informing my employer mean I have passport and I purchase my own ticket , is this legal or my employer can take action against me , if so what kind of actions.

Thanks waiting for your reply.

1. on visit visa you are not allowed to work...... and your employer can be fined for that so they cant take any action...... & There is No any extension on visit visas from July 1.......so in simple words buy a ticket and fly back to your country....(ONLY IF U'R ON VISIT VISA)
2. and if you are talking about a temporary work visa (sometimes also called a business visa)..... Temporary work visas are for 3 months only.... The validity of this visa can not be extended now nor you can changed it to a permanent visa..... & you hv to fly back before the probation period of 3 months finished... check out ur contract copy if u've... (in this case an employer cannot be obliged to reemploy a workman under probation) so in both case u'r free to go and if ur employer is forcing you against ur will you can contact the Director of the Labor Office of the area in which his place of work is located.... :cheers:

Dear,

On working visit visa you can work because it is compnay not a single employer , I just want to know that  for example I left saudi arabia without comapnay information is this illegal or it may be black list me

check out my last reply again.... :)