Need recommendations for various activities

Hi there - Can anyone recommend where I should go/who I should contact for the following activities?

1.  Horseback riding along the beach (we'll have most beginners in our group of 6 adults)

2.  Zip lining

3.  Swimming with turtles

4.  1/2 day catamaran cruise (perhaps this can be combined with swimming with the turtles?)

5.  I've seen ads for a few rum manufacturing tours...can you tell me which is the best one?

Thank you!!!!!

I believe they closed down the zip lining here in Barbados.  I tried to go last time I was there and was told it was closed by the locals.

Hey!!!
Well in the boatyard, in bridgetown they organize catamaran cruises for 150$ BBD, you can swim with the turtles during the cruise as the boat makes a stop in Paynes Bay. Horse Riding they are differents places on the east coast but i dunno any exact place. And rum manufacturing tour well, go and visit the mount gay in Spring Garden!!! Then if you're looking for a rum tour that is to say a tour of the rum shops around the island, ask a taxi driver and see how much he charges. Otherwise any bajan tour company will offer you this service. Enjoy our stay and have fun!